- Full day: $595
- Half day: $345
- Year end lunch: $99
- Lunch & Learn: Free to
Payment: Credit card or company check.
Payment must be received before scheduled class date.
CPE Credit: Available
Training Materials: Each student is supplied with training materials.
Incidentals Free parking, mid-morning and mid-afternoon refreshments.
- Physical Inventory Overview
- Creating the Inventory Worksheet
- Printing the Inventory Worksheet
- Entering Inventory Counts
- Reconciling the Physical Counts
- Posting the Final Adjustment
- AP and AR Overview
- Entering Invoices in AP
- Writing Checks in AP
- Accounts Payable Reporting
- Entering Invoices in AR
- Posting Receipts in AR
- Accounts Receivable Reporting
- Desktop Customization
- Maintaining Settings for Individual Users
- Customization Directories
- Security Customization
- Customizing the Finder
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Importing, Exporting, and Data Manipulation
- Manipulating Various UI Views
- Using/Creating Simple Macros
- Source Journal Reporting
- General Ledger Integration
- Customizing Background Graphics
- Financial Reporter Drilldown
- Settings to Optimize Performance
Want the keys to a safer environment? Get the information on:
- Installing Accpac - server and workstation
- Database Engines
Pervasive, MS-SQL, DSN
- Database Health
- Backups - Who, What, When,Where and How
- Data Integrity
- Track Collection Calls
- Respond to customer inquiries faster
and more accurately
- Increase efficiency and productivity among staff
- View the most up-to-date,
complete customer information
- View all employee's schedules
- Eliminate reduntant data entry
- And...Sync those PDAs and Blackberries
This hands-on introduction course will help you use Crystal Reports
to quickly and easily transform data into presentation-quality information
for better management decisions.
- Create basic reports - working with sectinos, selection criteria, and report
These reports will be linked to Accpac data sources.
- Discuss required steps to edit existing Accpac reports and
learn what elements are modifiable.
Also, bring your wish list to class; this is your opportunity to get help
creating those special reports for your company.
After taking this course, you will have an understanding of the basic report
creation tools using Crystal Reports for Sage Accpac ERP.
Are you ready to move beyond the basics of creating reports from your ACCPAC data?
Do you have lots of ideas for new custom reports but aren't sure how to make those
ideas a reality?
Forepoint is proud to present its first Crystal Reports Workshop! Bring your ideas and/or
barriers for creating the reports that you have always wanted to create.
The following topics will be covered:
- How to link dissimilar tables using subreports
- Tips and tricks
- Q & A
- Brainstorming session to resolve issues that students bring to the session.
One of our veteran Crystal Reports consultants will be available for this six hour session to
answer your questions or discuss your reporting issues. All questions will be answered
during the session or will be researched and answered
after the session.
This is primarily a hands-on discussion of ideas and issues. Lecture time will be minimal.
Learn how to create informative reports in minutes without extensive reporting skills.
- Connecting to your ACCPAC data
- Selecting the appropriate data for your report
- Grouping and Summarizing data
- Formatting report for publishing
- Q & A
After completing this course you will have an understanding of basic report writing using ACCPAC Query
Learn how to extract and manipulate financial and operational data from your ACCPAC database using Excel.
- Financial Reporter (Excel Add-On)
- Importing and Exporting Data from ACCPAC
- Creating an import template for use with ACCPAC
- Manipulating data in Excel after export.
- Q & A
After completing this course you will have an understanding of how to use Excel to extract and manipulate data from your ACCPAC database.
Registration for the conference is $295 per person for the two day conference.
This year's QuickBooks conference will focus on process
improvement and implementing best practices and efficiencies
in all accounting activities. We'll also address "going green", a
frequently heard phrase that reminds us to be conscious of how
we affect the environment in our daily activities.
This introduction course is for every Accpac user.Learn how to be more efficient using Accpac ERP.
Be able to help other users in your company
be more efficient.
Get in-depth training on using Excel to import and export your data.
Architects Hawaii, LTD
American Savings Bank Tower
1001 Bishop St, Ste 200
Honolulu, HI 96813
©Copyright Forepoint LLC All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission
is prohibited. The capabilities, system requirements and/or compatibility with third-party products
described herein are subject to change without notice. Other product names used herein are trademarks
of their respective owners.
This Web site is owned by Forepoint LLC. Forepoint LLC is independent from Sage Software and is not
authorized to make any statement, representation or warranties or grant any license or permission on
behalf of Sage Software regarding any Sage Software product, service or Web site content.
Certain materials made available on or through this Web site are owned by Sage Software and cannot be
used without Sage Software’s prior written permission.