Forepoint LLC is pleased to offer UNLIMITED telephone and email support
agreements to our Accpac clients. This annually renewable agreement covers
all your currently owned core modules and selected add-on Third Party modules.
Our experienced team of certified consultants will help you run your system and
business better by taking the worry out of the clock ticking when you need
top level qualified support.
- UNLIMITED email and Telephone Support
- Staffed by experienced and certified technician and consultants
- Includes ALL remote connection fees
- Priority status of all your calls or emails
- Eliminates concern over the “clock ticking” when support is needed
- Discounts for prepaid multiple year agreements
- Only pay for the modules you own – no “one price fits all” contracts
- Optional coverage for selected third party and add-on products
- No additional fees based on the number of licenses or seats you own
- Coverage during all regular business hours (Pacific Time)
What is covered?
- Support for the current and one previous version of the covered product set
- Provide information on program functionality and use of the system
- Error message troubleshooting
- Product activation issues
- Provide assistance in determining whether an issue is program, database or environment related
- Remote assistance connections
- Suggest other products and services to fulfill an identified business need
- Minor form “tweaks” for alignment/position issues
- Free instructions on how to run year end and install payroll tax updates
Services not covered but available – call for a quote!
- User training
- Custom report writing or updating
- Documenting your installation
- Database repair and administration
- Support for older versions
- Assistance with network troubleshooting and support
- Installation of products, upgrades and service packs
How it works
You simply sign up for and pay for the support period that best fits your needs
(minimum one year). Discounts apply for prepaid multiple year contracts. Our easy
to use order form quickly calculates your annual costs based on the modules you own.
Our requirements are;
- Forepoint is your registered Business Partner of Record with Sage Accpac.
(if not, we can help you easily change this)
- You are the legal and registered owner of the software being covered
- Your account is in good standing with Forepoint
- All core modules you own must be included for support (i.e. if you own General Ledger,
Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivable, all of those modules must be covered) However,
if you have selected third party modules (such as MISys or Service Manager) you may elect
not to cover those if you'd like.
- Each agreement covers a single Accpac installation site. Multiple installation
sites require separate contracts
- Each agreement covers a minimum of one year
- Your support contract will automatically renew each year. You'll receive an invoice
approximately 30 days in advance of your renewal date. Fees may increase, however you
may lock in your rate by taking advantage of a multi-year prepaid contract. All payments
are due in advance of your renewal date to ensure your contract remains active.
Sign up Today!
Call us at the office nearest you to receive a quote and sign up for your PRIORITY service agreement!
425-402-4000 Seattle, WA
360-693-9375 Portland, OR/Vancouver, WA
608-216-0304 Madison, WI
406-495-1000 Helena, MT
Or Email us at: email@example.com with your list
of modules and any questions. We'll promptly reply with a quote, service level agreement and all the
information you need to get started!
©Copyright Forepoint LLC All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission
is prohibited. The capabilities, system requirements and/or compatibility with third-party products
described herein are subject to change without notice. Other product names used herein are trademarks
of their respective owners.
This Web site is owned by Forepoint LLC. Forepoint LLC is independent from Sage Software and is not
authorized to make any statement, representation or warranties or grant any license or permission on
behalf of Sage Software regarding any Sage Software product, service or Web site content.
Certain materials made available on or through this Web site are owned by Sage Software and cannot be
used without Sage Software’s prior written permission.